My name is Katy Berry and I am an on location photographer in the Oklahoma City area. If you would like to know any information or pricing you can email me at katy_lynn_photography@yahoo.com












Monday, January 10, 2011

Aden - 6 month pictures

I've had the blessing of taking pictures of Aden since he was a newborn! He is one of the sweetest little boys you could ever meet! However he does like to give me the same look during every session. Here is a glimpse from his newborn, 3 month, and now his 6 month session! I think he saves this look especially for me =)


You can tell Carson is such a great big brother! We involve Carson into every session we do and I don't think it can get any cuter than these two boys! Thank you Tara and Brad for letting me be a part of both of these little guys growing up! Your family is such a blessing to me!



No comments:

Post a Comment